Why should I join a small group?
At New Horizons Community Church, we believe in the power of small groups to impact your life, the lives of those around you, and even our community as a whole. We believe we can only go so far on our own— and that God designed us to be connected to each other.
Small Groups at New Horizons meet at church, in homes, off-site locations, and other areas throughout our community. They vary on the days, locations, topics of study, and frequency of meeting so you have the chance to find a group that fits you best!
We believe when we do life together that our problems become smaller, and God uses others to bring healing, support and encouragement to our lives. Your Small Group will quickly become a place where others don’t just know your name, but care about what is happening in your life. Healthy, Christian friendships develop and grow in a small group of people. Will you join one today?
What are current New Horizon Small Groups?
Our small groups help build fellowships among believers, study God’s Word, and grow as a disciple of Jesus. Here are NHCC small groups running.
- Sunday 9:30 AM: We offer small groups for every age. Adults, children, and youth small groups are available to study God’s Word and grow together. Pastor Dave also leads a Discipleship group designed for the basics of our Christian faith.
- Monday 7:00 PM: A ladies group of all ages meets at the church on Monday nights. Please check the calendar and Facebook for current information.
- Tuesday 10:00 AM: The Senior Saints meet for fellowship and bible study. They enjoy younger folks joining their group when they can.
- Wednesday 7:00 PM: Adults meet at 7:00 PM for bible study and prayer at church. Youth group meets for bible study and fellowship at church. COMING SOON: Preschoolers through 5th grade will have a program to attend.
- Wednesday 6:30 PM: Young Adult age (HS grads thru 30ish) small group meets every other Wednesday night, 6:30pm, off site at the Gramercy Clubhouse in New Albany.
- 1st & 3rd Thursday 7:00 PM: Pastor and his wife, Carolyn, host a 7pm small group at The Gramercy Clubhouse by their home.
- Saturday 8:00 AM: A men’s group of all ages meets at the church on Saturday mornings.